IntroductionThank you very much for choosing our theme. We truly appreciate and really hope that you'll enjoy our theme!
If you like this theme, Please support us by rating us 5 stars (How to rate?)
ProBusiness is a Multi-purpose Joomla template with user-friendly, modern, highly customizable and easy to integrate solution to build your custom Joomla 3.x website.
You can use this template for Business, Company, Corporate, Creative, Fashion, Agency, Photo Studio, Freelancers, Portfolio Theme, etc.
ProBusiness build with responsive design, meaning your new site will adapt to fit any screen size, from desktops down to mobile phones. All pages and features have been optimized to work on every device
- Modern Design (2015 web trends inlcuded)
- Responsive Layout This template is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices
- Page Builder Pro (Save 69$) Number #1 Page Builder for Joomla CMS. A simple to use page builder that help you build a complex Joomla layout in a few minutes without coding knowledge. Surprise your clients – use the best for your website!
48+ Addons Included:
- Carousels, Slider, Buttons, Gallery, Team, Tabs, Accordions, Animated Number, Pricing, Pie Progress, Google Maps and Ajax Contact forms, Call to Action, Buttons, Testimonials and more.
- 5 custom addons, carefully built specially for ProBusiness: Address_List, Call To Action, Feature, SlideShow_Full, Gmap
- Bootstrap 3.2 It uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugin to easily add visuals to your website.
- Font Awesome 4.3 ( over 510+ Icons) also for menu items
- Megamenu Builder Take full control over appearance of menu (size, width, align), choose icons for menu items and then use drag& drop add any Joomla! modules into current menu.
- Off Canvas Menu (Separate Mobile Menu)
- Module Layout Manager
- Fluid and Boxed Layout Use wide (default) or boxed layout variant. In a second option allows you to use custom background image forwithout editing or adding custom CSS code – all settings have easy usage.
- Sticky Header with Mainmenu Improve your website usability using Sticky Header feature. Main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when user will scroll down. Easily turn the sticky header on or off in template options panel.
- CS and JS compression options
- Support for RTL languages It supports middle eastern languages such as Hebrew and Arabic which are written predominantly right-to-left
- Page Builder Integration is deeply integrated with Page Builder. Now ProBusiness can automatically detect the Page builder page then it removes container from the layout to use a full width layout.
- 600+ Google Fonts with update button Typography based on Google Fonts, with unique update button, support for Subsets (like Latin Extended, Cyrillic Extended for example), choose font weight and font size for several HTML tags (H1..H6) and navigation.
- Unlimited Colors Several template settings allows you to choose your own colors. Beyond that using custom CSS allows you to override all used color presets.
- Retina Ready You can upload and use a double size of your logo image (JPG, PNG, GIF) to keep looking great on higher resolution devices like retina or 5k display. All iPhone users will be grateful.
- Built With HTML5, CSS3 & Less It was based on less a preprocessor with additional functionality like variables, mixins, and functions for compiling CSS.
- Kickstart Package with demo data installer (Joomla 3.5, Template, used extensions, demo content)
- Logo Option From template settings you can choose logo type, logo position, logo image (also for retina screens) and upload logo used only for mobile devices.
- Custom Code Use your own custom code, for example: CSS, JS, metatags, links and verification code by using the custom code fields or input more lines of styles inside custom.css file.
- Social Icons
- Social Share
- Integrated Social Comments
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon Page
- Fully documentation and video tutorial
- +More features coming soon…
- Icons used in the theme: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Mockup iPhone & iPad free include PSD: http://pixeden.com
- Product's images: http://www.forever21.com/
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.
Need Support?If you have any questions regarding to theme issues, please submit a ticket at https://cmslab.ticksy.com/
Most hosting providers and personal installations on Unix/Linux/Windows systems should be able to host Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x under very common configurations. But we recommend to check the following settings before not after the problem appear.
- Software: PHP 5.3.10 or greater (but 5.4 is more recommended)
- Apache mod_rewrite module (for short URLs)
- MySQL 5.1 or greater
- MSSQL 10.50.1600.1 or greater
- PostgreSQL 8.3.18 or greater
- Apache 2.x+
- Microsoft IIS 7+
- Nginx 1.0(1.1 recommended)
- Firefox 29+
- Google Chrome 30+
- Opera 10+
- Safari 5+
- IE 10+
We recommended the following local configurations in development machine.
- Wamp Server
- Xampp for Windows
- Jamp for Windows
- Lamp Server
- Xampp for Linux
- Mamp and Mamp Pro
- Xampp for Mac OS
Template Only Installation
Log into the back-end of your site (www.your-site.com/administrator/)
Click on: Extensions -> Extension Manager
You see the page "Extension Manager"
From here you can install your Templates, Plugins, Modules, Components and Languages. You have three options:
- Install from Web - (select an extension listed on the Joomla! Extension Directory)
- Upload Package File - (select a package from your PC, upload and install it)
- Install from Directory - (enter the path where the package is located on your webserver)
- Install from URL - (enter the URL to the package)
Option 4 does everything for you, your environment needs to be properly configured to allow this. Option 2 requires you to download the extension to your PC. Option 3 requires you to unzip and move the folders/files to your webserver. All options require the webserver to have write access to the webspace.
Here, we choose the second method: Upload Package File
Select the package from your PC and click the button "Upload File & Install"
If the package contains no errors you are done and get a success message like the one below.
Go from tab 'Install' to tab 'Manage', set the 'Type' filter to 'Template'. The installed template should appear in the list. If it does, the template is properly installed. Now you can assign one of styles to a menu item or set the style as default. For administrator templates make sure you have two windows of the template manager. Activate the new template in one of them and reset it in the other one if something went wrong.
Install via FTP (unpacked template file)
Templates can also be installed via FTP without packaging them. Simply select the template folder on your PC and upload it to your server, using your favourite FTP software. Be sure you upload the template folder to the directory: /path_to_joomla/templates/ - where /path_to_joomla/ is the location of your Joomla! installation on the server. This method is mostly used when you have created a template yourself, and do not want to have to package it to install the template, or if you want to upload more than one template at once. You must then go into extension manager and click on Discover in the sub menu. Click on "Discover" in the toolbar if your template doesn't immediately appear. A list of uninstalled items in the FTP should then appear. Click the checkbox to the left of your template and click on the button 'Install'.
Note: Do not try to use FTP to install Components, Modules and Plugins if you are a beginner/novice. These items need database entries which have to be inserted manually if you bypass the package installer.
1. kickstart_package.zip: This is full package with demo data, when you install it your website like as our demo.
2. template_only.zip: Only include single template, you can use it for available website.
3. extensions_request.zip: All extensions use for this template
With our template you get unlimited possibilities to customize the look of your website. All these things you can easily customize with just few clicks. Basic settings include many useful customization settings, which allows you to adapt Helix3 to your project goals and your customer expectations.
Use a Sticky Header for better usability. With our template sticky header your main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when you scroll. This makes it much easier for your viewers to quickly navigate through your site. And you can easily turn the sticky header on or off in our advanced theme options panel.
Favicon - upload ico, gif or png graphic file to replace default Joomla favicon. That icon associated with a website intended to be used when you bookmark the web page. Web browsers use them in the URL bar, on tabs, and elsewhere to help identify a website visually. A favicon is typically a graphic 16 x 16 pixels square, also can use transparency inside. All modern browsers (tested with Chrome, Firefox, IE8, Opera and Safari) will always request a favicon.ico so it's best to always have a favicon.ico file, to avoid a "404 not found" error.
You can use template in wide (default) or boxed layout variants.
Wide layout (if No) is perfect for you, if you like airy websites, with no visible borders or page edges. A boxed layout (if Yes) is a form of layout where the boundary of the main body is clearly defined and you can choose to have the background be a custom image.
The Logo feature controls the output of the template's main logo.
- Logo Type - you can set the logo type as image or text type.
- Logo position - logo can be placed on every available module position. Not only on default "logo" position.
- Image - if you chosen Image logo type, you can upload & use your own logo image (PNG, animated GIF or JPG).
- Retina Logo - upload & use a double size of your original logo dimension to keep look great of higher resolution devices like retina or 5k display. It will work on any retina device but only on safari and chrome browser.
- Mobile logo - use separate logo for mobile devices only, in most cases use smaller version of deafult logo, which will be suitable for displays screens in smartphones. Leave it empty if you do not want to show different logo for mobile devices
Body Background Image
If you chosen Boxed Layout (before) you can use that option which allows you to set background image for <body> without editing or adding custom CSS code.
- Select Image - select image (JPG, PNG, GIF) which will be used as the background. To remove a background image, simply delete the URL from the settings field.
- Background Repeat - sets how a background image will be repeated. By default, a background-image is no repeated, and the image is placed at the top left corner. Available options: No Repeat, Repeat All, Repeat Horizontally, Repeat Vertically, Inherit from default settings. These values allow you to tile images across either axis of an element (or both axes) but don’t allow for any finer control than that.
- Background Size - sets the size of the background image. Default value is cover - is means scale the background image to be as large as possible so that the background area is completely covered by the background image. The contain keyword sets the image should to scale (proportionately) as large as possible, without exceeding either the height or width of the containing element. Available options are: Cover, Contain or Inherit from default settings.
- Background Attachment - sets whether a background image attachment is fixed or scrolls. Available options: Fixed, Scroll or Inherit from default settings.
- Background Position - sets the starting/initial position of a background image.
Template settings allows you also to add custom footer copyright note also with html tags linke to use link inside. You can select the position where footer section will be published. By default is using "footer1" module position created from Layout Manager. Of course instead using this feature you can publish there alternative module, also Custom HTML. But that solution is much quicker.
Those social icons are localized in bottom right corner of template, in that row there can be 11 icons with links to popular social networks serves: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Linkedin, Dribbble, Behance, YouTube, Flickr, VK (VKontakte) and Skype communicator. By default this object is using a "top1" module position
Instead using a Custom HTML module you can use this feature to show small contact info in top right corner, which include phone number and e-mail address.
This mode can be used to replace default off-line mode. It creates a Coming Soon page for your Joomla 3.6 website while it's under construction and shows countdown timer & short message from your visitors, instead login module
By default our template comes with 4 color presets, which allows you to choose one color style for whole template.
But you're not limited by only preset choices because you can also from here change default background color, main and major color for general typography fonts in for example body section. You don't have to remember HEX codes of colors, just click on current color box and you will see extra box with full color palette where you can choose your own color using mouse.
Of course it won't close capabilities of using custom CSS to built your own design style. Check "Custom Code" tab features.
Layout Manager allowing you to build flexible and beautiful layout based on module positions. Layout Builder is one of the unique features of Helix3 which allows anyone to customize the existing template in any shape without having any programming language! In the layout builder we used 6 columns. Those 6 columns covered the whole width of our layout. If you want to create 4 columns then have to use wider blocks for every column.
Using Layout Manager is easy to master, learn. Following icons legend should help you understand which icons are responsible for what feature/setting. We suggest to make a copy of current layout to keep it for later in case if you would delete all rows and you forget how they were placed at the beginning
Each layout which you create can be saved and used later for example in template copy.
- Make Component Area - Enable this option to make this column as a Component area. If you already selected component area for another column then unselect that one first then select this one. Joomla message section will also be loaded inside this column. Only one column in whole layout can be used for showing component (!).
- Module Position - Select any suitable module position from the list. Do not set one module position to multiple position. Each such have unique name.
- Hide on Mobile/Tablet/Desktop - Allows you to choose where this block should be displayed and where shouldn't be. For example some module position can be displayed only on deskop/laptops computer but not on smartphones nor tablets.
- Custom CSS Class - If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.
Right now using Google Font is much easier we also want to introduce a "Update Font List" feature. It allows you to refresh the list of available Google fonts. So if there are any new ones, this button allows you to quickly update fonts with just one click, and they will be automatically added in to Helix 3 Framework. Which allows you to use them quick.
Typograpy settings allows you to choose font and its settings for popular HTML tags: body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 and navigation. Subsets (like Latin Extended, Vietnamese are also no problem - just choose the character sets you want. Of course if they are available for selected font set. All settings are from template settings, so you have got now a simple and efficient way to embed Google fonts of your choosing to your website with a few clicks of your mouse.
Google has been supplying the community with a large collection of web-based fonts for quite a few years. One of unique Helix3 feature is Live Font Preview during choosing from list 670+ of available fonts. Remeber integrating good looking font(s) into a Joomla website can improve the appearance, increases trust for your website.
This section allows you also to use Custom Google Font for selected CSS selector. Just enable option, choose font settings and in empty field below insert name of classes separated by comma.
Custom Code Settings
You can easily customize Helix3 Framework built for Joomla 3.x with your own custom code, for example: CSS, JS, metatags, links and verification code by using the custom fields in that section of settings.
Before < / Head >
Before < / body >
This is useful if you need to input a tracking code for a statistics counter (such as Google Analytics(GA), Piwik, Woopra or Clicky. This tracking code will be available on every page of your Joomla 3.4 web site.
How to use Custom CSS
In all templates based on Helix3 you will find following field (image below) which allows you to add basic custom CSS code directly into template code without using any external file link. Just paste your styles for class'es or ID's or HTML tags to override default style based on template. It's good solution for small amount of css code.
Note! Please do not edit the template.css, legacy.css any other css file from the Helix3 template framework. The reason being that all of your changes will be overwritten by template engine. Instead, we suggest to use custom.css file where you can override the default CSS code created by the our team.
So if you need custom code please create a new custom.css file in insert inside css folder of your current active Helix3 template.
This section of Helix3 settings allows you to reduce size of loaded template files. By speeding up template, you offer a better experience for your customers, improve your page speed (and therefore, possibly, your search engine ranking) and make your CMS appear more stable and professional.
After you will decided that you have finished last works on template customization we suggest you to turn on some Cache options
In order to reduce the number of requests from a browser to the server to render a page, and to take advantage of browser caching, this tag also does some advanced processing of the stylesheets. It generates uniquely named css file which are then returned to the browser, and allowed to cache on the browser.
Note: Custom CSS field is not compressed when you're using this option. It will help you to keep control about small changes.
When the optimization option is enabled, the optimized JS file package will be auto generated when a page is viewed in the first time. After enabling this option please check whole website. In some cases it may generate conflicts between this compress option and some third-party extensions, so then leave this one off or use third, following option if you know which file shouldn't be compressed.
Compile LESS to CSS option - ProBusiness is developed with LESS system built-in. When customize your site, we suggest you to work with LESS files. All your changes in the LESS files will be compiled into the final CSS files. It will override previus changes
This area of settings allows you to enable some apperance elements (icons in posts) as much a social comments and social share buttons.
Show Type Post Icon
Each Joomla article can have option to use Post formats it means use addcional illustration icon, which can show about what type of article (post) is that content.
Of course those icons from Post Format settings are based on FontAwesome typography.
This build-in option adds IntenseDebate Comments system, Facebook comments and / or Disqus Comments to your site. All in one tool. You don't have to install any addcional plugin anymore to get this feature. Social allows your readers to log in via a preferred social network and add comment under article. All you have to do is choose and set correct Facebook Application ID, IntenseDebate Account or Disqus Username/Subdomain. Sorry, but right now you can use only one selected social comments system or disable it for all content.
Social Share buttons
You can also enable Social Share buttons under each article. Current version have improved social share alignment. In future (upcoming) version we will add more social share buttons.
The Assignments panel gives you the ability to assign a set of options to specific pages or categories of content. This works a little differently from platform to platform, however the basic function remains the same. As an example, if you create a settings override within the helix Admin specifically for the home page of your site, you can link that set to the page through this panel.
How to install SP Page Builder
Technical requirements for SP Page Builder (Pro):
- PHP 5.5, recommended PHP 5.6+
- PHP memory_limit = 64M (in most cases can be changed in php.ini or .htaccess file)
- PHP upload_max_filesize = 8M or more
If the host web server has GZIP support enabled with PHP, it is possible to upload a zipped (.zip) SP Page Builder package file that will be installed by Joomla! back-end default installer. The installation process for Joomla extensions is the same as the one for templates:
- Download the component to your desktop.
- Then Log into your Joomla Dashboard. In the top menu, hover over Extensions and then click Extension Manager.
- Under Upload Package File, click Browse and select the component that you downloaded above.
- Then click Upload & Install.
After the SP BP component has been installed, you are presented with a message saying that the installation process was a success. It means also you can use it for your new project.
NOTE: There is usually an upper limit to the size of files that can be uploaded within the web server itself. This limit is set in the PHP configuration file (php.ini) and may differ between web servers and web hosts. The limit cannot be altered from within Joomla!. Some hosting companies do not allow the limit to be altered at all. To allow larger files to be uploaded it will probably be necessary to increase the upload_max_filesize, max_file_uploads and the post_max_size settings - mostly in php.ini file or in hosting panel. Values must be above 5 MB for each.
How to update SP Page Builder
Sp Page Builder can be update or upgrade like any other Joomla extension just by installing a new version on current one. But each time we strongly suggest to make a backup of whole MySQL database before. This step is important especially if you are planning to upgrade from Free version into Pro (commercial) version. After process of update please clear Joomla cache: System -> Clear cache -> Clear All