Twitter Feed is a simple module that displays a configurable number of updates (Tweets) based on the Twitter Search API. The result is a powerful component that enables you to have a great deal of control over which updates are posted to your website. Want to filter out certain hashtags? No problem. Want to only display items with links? It's an option. Want to apply a custom CSS styling to the rendered links? Tweet updates are rendered is CSS-friendly DIV tags and can be easily styled to fit the look and feel of your website.
- Simple configuration, only required field is your Twitter username
- Configurable number of updates / Tweets to display.
- Display or hide updates as links, with configurable link text
- Advanced filtering and search capabilities, leveraging the Twitter Search API
- Search for multiple words, exact phrases, excluded words
- Filter by hashcode - Filter only updates with Links
- Configurable "Follow Me on Twitter" link text
- Trim feed updates by number of words
+ New release